Local Natives - Breakers
(sorry - I'm not really one for festive songs!)
(sorry - I'm not really one for festive songs!)
December has been the best ever! Woolly mittens, book finishes, midnight baking, buffy marathons, falling asleep to bon iver, mulled wine at hyde park winter wonderland, haagenbaths, over-sized jumpers, honey mint tea, ben gibbard singing 'recycled air' in a freezing cold chapel, geeking out whilst watching the hobbit, and cosy christmas hibernation have made the dark frosty mornings all the more worthwhile ♡
I won't making any New Year's resolutions since I never stick to them anyway! But if I did they would probably be to...
- use my camera more often (and finally develop old films)
- save up for something I've always wanted
- make more time to read / sleep / relax
- blog regularly!
Anyone else committing to resolutions this year? I seem to amassed a small yet significant number of followers over the past few months so happy new year to you all, hope you had a lovely christmas, and I leave you with Local Natives and a NYE mix to see you through to 2013!
Charlene xo
i refuse to do new years resolutions as well
ReplyDeleteJOIN my GIVEAWAY to win a FORMAL DRESS! http://hedonistdrive.blogspot.com/2013/01/birthday-giveaway-yes-please.html
i've followed you on GFC~ please visit me and follow back? i think you'll like my fashion/art posts!~
||||HEDONIST DRIVE||||