22.1.13

don't think just try and sleep
















ph. pixiepolish | andreas barsleth | sam coldy | unknown

Now that I'm fully settled in my new(ish) job I'm starting to ever so slowly revert my hair back to its former pinky lilac glory, and so found myself oddly inspired by all things dreamy pink this week. I'm wishing for constant snow until february so I can spend more cosy snow days at home. I'd never seen the wizard of oz all the way through until today, and I'm so in love. I wish Glinda was my cool aunt or something.

So, I appear to be failing all 4 of my ~semi~ resolutions. Has anyone else failed theirs already too, or is it just me?! I'm too wrapped up in my old lazy ways but I pledge to somehow resolve this starting tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog !! stunning :)
    I am following you and really hope you will follow back :)

    http://tammyleighsblog.blogspot.com/

    lotsa loves
    x x x

    ReplyDelete