Copyright Girls Get Busy
If you're equally inspired by Rookie's DIY Riot Grrrl aesthetic and follow zines like Tempest in a Teacup, Girl Gang Zine or Buy Her Candy, then I wholeheartedly recommend checking out GGB. Featuring as part of the Meadham Kirchhoff takeover at Dazed, I really don't think I could describe GGB any better than this:
"Each issue of feminist fanzine Girls Get Busy (GGB) is plastered with aesthetic codes – glitter, cursive calligraphy, pastel shades – daring you to call it girly and frivolous. Yet give it a closer look and you will discover an aggression, though less of the burning bra breed and more of empowered female youth with much to do and say."
Click through for an interview with the zine's curator Beth Siveyer and get issue #13 here!
Leave a comment with a link to some of your favourite zines (or even yours) to check out!
Charlene xo






Awesome inspo!
ReplyDeleteNew follower! <3
Love from NYC,
www.nicolealyse.com
Thanks! Just followed back - love your site! :) x
Delete