Probably the only picture I will ever post as I'm the least photogenic person in the entire world! Today I officially decided to use this blog as a creative outlet for my boredom (...even if it does just end up being a random blog in a very tiny corner of the internet).
I'm currently in the midst of writing my PhD proposal and have woefully stalled on 200 words. This is my last resort at securing future employment since I graduated in January and still have yet to land one of those elusive career jobs. Apparently I'm in the same boat as 650,000 other 16-25 year olds, so it's comforting to know I'm not the only one!
Most of my interests are the usual; fashion, photography, music, baking, vintage aesthetics. I'm from a northern city that's famous for relish and Arctic Monkeys, am a vegetarian who can't seem to give up sushi, have an addiction to Earl Grey, love love love Wes Anderson movies and have a habit of spending too much money on not so essential things.
So I guess this is my official intro. I'm pretty much your average awkward twentysomething daydreamer, navigating aimlessly through life. In the meantime say hi if you're visiting and link your site in the comments section - it'd be cool to check out some new blogs :)
Charlene x
nice pic girl:)
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and it is amazing!
chexk mine if you want !
http://xouxounitsa.blogspot.com
xoxo
Thanks! You have a lovely blog too! :)
DeleteI am one of those that have just finished uni and looking for a job! I would love to do my PHD but just can't afford to do it. I'm also a veggie :)
ReplyDeleteTanesha x
www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk
Ahhh I know the feeling! Some PhD's are free to study though (and you get paid too, if there's funding attached). Definitely give it a go! x
DeleteHello! dont be hard on yourself its a great pic!
ReplyDeletehttp://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/
Haha thanks! Love your blog by the way! :)
Delete