wow, amazing wishlist :) you have such a great sense of style! the shirt combined with the short would look perfect! in btw keep up the great work with your blog, dear :))
I got them topshop sandles. Oh my god the pain. They hurt my feet so much that I havnt worn them since that first time! They are in the sale now though, so perfect time to get them if your still after them!
Anything topshop is a love of mine :)
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Alexandra Marie
love the shirt love the shirt loveeee the shirt!!!
ReplyDeleteThose sequin shorts are so cool! I love it!
ReplyDeletewow, amazing wishlist :) you have such a great sense of style!
ReplyDeletethe shirt combined with the short would look perfect!
in btw keep up the great work with your blog, dear :))
xoxo
http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com
love the sequin shorts!! :)
ReplyDeletex Daisy
TMG FASHIONBLOG
Very cute sequin shorts.
ReplyDeleteI love Topshop :) The shirt is gorgeous
ReplyDeleteTanesha x
www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk
I got them topshop sandles. Oh my god the pain. They hurt my feet so much that I havnt worn them since that first time! They are in the sale now though, so perfect time to get them if your still after them!
ReplyDeleteAhhh that happened to me too, my heels were in agony! Thankfully I got them in the sale too, so I'm glad I didn't pay full price! x
Delete