I didn't have many surprises since I knew for a while what I was going to ask for, but I was super excited to open my Michael Kors watch. I set my heart on the MK8096 last Christmas, but it felt too oversized for my relatively tiny wrists; so I figured I'd wait until I was sure which style suited me best. Fast-forward to last week, I fell in love with this little beaut and knew it was the one.
(In the ASOS sale right now its down to £131)
My younger sister gifted me a charm for my Pandora bracelet, which was a birthday present last year. I only had one solitary bead up until a couple months ago, since I've never been too obsessed over collecting them. I doubt I'll ever fill mine entirely, they're so expensive for such tiny charms. I also had a cage display stand from my other sister, but it was a nightmare to photograph!
My lovely boyf bought me some Lush goodies, scented candle and a Cath Kidston necklace which I adore. Perfect ♥
My final favourite present was a reissued Smashing Pumpkins 'Gish' vinyl, which I am itching to play. My friends and I usually buy each other a record from our wish lists every birthday/christmas, so this adds to my collection quite nicely. I also have gig tickets for Benjamin Francis-Leftwich and Ben Howard to look forward to in October.
Feel totally spoiled! Contemplating spending the rest of my birthday money on a new acoustic guitar, so I'll be searching the music stores while I'm in York to see Joie De Vivre on Sunday. Ridiculously excited to see them live finally! Hope everyone's as stoked for the weekend as I am!
Charlene x




great presents, what a nice watch and bracelet(:
ReplyDeletehttp://ourclosetforyou.blogspot.com.es/
http://ourclosetforyou.blogspot.com.es/
Just stumbled across your blog, I am loving it! will definitely follow. That is a gorgeous watch!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a lovely birthday :)
http://out-of-liner.blogspot.com.au/