18.9.12

Lana Del Rey x H&M


Sincere apologies for the overflow of pink here! It's surprising how much I really like this collection since I wasn't too fussed when it was announced earlier this year. For me, it seems to evoke a late 80s/early 90s feel, a la Pretty in Pink, Clueless and Romy & Michele's High School Reunion. Unlike most other celeb collaborations it appears to be both affordable and accessible, contrasting soft pastel hues with sequinned embellishment. Simplicity is a key theme here. It's pretty much possible to mix and match every piece I've picked out below.. I just can't make up my mind which I want!



Just give me them ALL. Have you bought something from the Lana Del Rey collection? Also - did anyone else instantly think of Twin Peaks after watching the 'Blue Velvet' promo...!?

Charlene xo

6 comments:

  1. I'm really excited about this collection, I love her style

    xoxo,
    Iqra
    70th and Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want ALL of it! just love her and her style xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVEE all the clothes!!
    ******
    HF

    http://the-hf-blog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing clothes *_* your blog is very interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh i just posted about this! absolutely love it and her, got the jacket just need the peplum top and perhaps the angora jumper? cant find the earrings anywhere though!!!!!
    love your blog! love the style and the layout! so great!
    could you please check out mine? would be an honour!!!
    Itsfashiondamnit
    Thanks so much!
    Lottie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lana Del Ray is sooo beautiful and I would LOVE to get my hands on some of this collection!

    Great post! I'm you're newest follower, may be we could follow eachother?

    http://tattoosandvintagediamonds.blogspot.co.nz/

    xx

    ReplyDelete