July Wishlist 003
DKNY Sweet Delicious - Creamy Meringue |
Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub |
Benefit Sugarbomb Face Powder |
Topshop Nails in 'Valley' |
Paul & Joe 'A Mid Summers Night' Powder
Quick look at what's on my to-buy-list before I head out today. Haven't bought anything for a couple of weeks but I feel I'm in need of some retail therapy after feeling so under the weather! I'm almost out of my trusty Benefit Dandelion blush, so I'm thinking of giving Sugarbomb a go for a change. The Paul & Joe Midsummer Night powder is a product I've been a little hesitant about purchasing since it's been reviewed as too 'shimmery' - however the butterfly
design of the pressed powder looks incredibly pretty and I'm in desperate need of a luminous powder to brighten up my complexion. I've had the Lush Bubblegum scrub before but found it had expired and dried up when I dug it out my bag, so this will just be a re-purchase since it's a product I love using. I've also been stealing a quick spray from DKNY's Sweet Delicious range every time I've been out and after much deliberation have decided 'Creamy Meringue' is the one.
What's on your wish list this month?!
Charlene xo
That's such a pretty nail varnish colour!
ReplyDeletexxx
My wishlist for july includes a new blazer! :D
ReplyDeletefollowed your blog, follow back mine? :D
xx,
petiteness