9.2.12

February Wish List 001

February Wish List

Topshop Wetlook Leggings | Topshop Curve Hem Tank
Topshop Ballet Pumps | Marc by Marc Jacobs Preppy Nylon Natasha | ASOS Skinny Cross Bangle


Quick look at what's on my February wish list this month. Not a great deal since I luckily got everything I asked for at Christmas. Been deciding for a while whether to opt for a Longchamp Pliage or the Marc Jacobs Natasha, but I finally went for the latter in the end. Also might order this beaut from Warehouse as they've got a free shipping discount (CUPID) until Monday.

Hopefully be posting more once I've sorted out my new laptop as my MacBook is on it's last legs right now! In the meantime it'll just be random bits until I'm more ~organised~!

2 comments:

  1. oh this looks great!
    fantastic post babe! I really enjoyed reading it and looking through your blog! you have amazing taste and a brilliant blog, keep up the good work!
    would you be able to check out mine? would be an honour!
    It's fashion damnit
    There's the link!
    thanksss!
    lottie
    xxxx <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seeing a very classic, fashion-y spin on this wishlist :) All black outfits look so chic, love this, especially that cross bangle. WANT! ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete